Rocket Validator automatically scans your sites for accessibility issues using the W3C Validator,
hosted on our own servers and integrated into our web crawler.
<label> element cannot contain other
<label> as a descendant. Check for nested elements or closing tags that may have been misinterpreted, for example:
Related W3C validator issues
- Element “div” not allowed as child of element “ul” in this context. (Suppressing further errors from this subtree.)
- Element “X” not allowed as child of element “Y” in this context. (Suppressing further errors from this subtree.)
- End tag “a” violates nesting rules.
- Start tag “a” seen but an element of the same type was already open.
- The element “label” must not appear as a descendant of the “a” element.
- The element “table” must not appear as a descendant of the “caption” element.
- The value of the “for” attribute of the “label” element must be the ID of a non-hidden form control.