Rocket Validator automatically scans your sites for accessibility issues using the W3C Validator,
hosted on our own servers and integrated into our web crawler.
<iframe> element, used to embed another document inside the current document, accepts both attributes
height which must be valid non-negative integers. Percentages are not allowed for these attributes.
Related W3C validator issues
- Attribute “seamless” not allowed on element “iframe” at this point.
- Bad value X for attribute “height” on element “iframe”: Expected a digit but saw “%” instead.
- Bad value “X%” for attribute “width” on element “img”: Expected a digit but saw “%” instead.
- Text not allowed in element “iframe” in this context.
- The “width” attribute on the table (or td) element is obsolete. Use CSS instead.