We’ve been busy these days setting up a brand new companion site to Rocket Validator, dedicated to hosting all the documentation for our accessibility scanner.
The new documentation site is ready and contains detailed guides with all you need to know to get the most out of Rocket Validator.
Take a look at the guides if you want to know…
- How to start quickly scanning your large sites for accessibility and HTML issues.
- How to use summary reports to get a high-level view of the most important issues found in your sites.
- How to schedule validation reports to run automatically every month/week/day.
- How to fire a report automatically when you deploy your sites using webhooks.
- How to mute issues temporarily when they're out of your scope.
… and many more topics in our guides.