The Accessibility validation server on Rocket Validator has been upgraded to the latest version of Axe released by Deque, Axe Core 3.5.5 which fixes some bugs:
- aria-input-field-name: add the missing word must to help metadata.
- color-contrast: fix font-weight calculation for safari.
- configure: validate rules and checks properties.
- is-visible: return false for opacity: 0 and 0 height scrollable regions.
- listitem: do not fail for parent with role=presentation|none.
- meta-viewport: don’t throw error if viewport property doesn’t have a value.
Current accessibility ruleset
Check out the full list of accessibility rules that are being checked currently by our web crawlerAccessibility rules checked by Rocket Validator
Time to re-check your sites!
As usual, it's recommended to re-check your sites after the validation servers have been upgraded, to get the most up-to-date results. Remember that you can schedule your reports to run periodically, so you don't have to do that manually every time.