The Accessibility validation server on Rocket Validator has been upgraded to the latest version of Axe released by Deque, Axe Core 3.5.2 which fixes some bugs:
meta-viewport: parse negative and string values for
- respondable: ignore reflected messages from iframes
- header-present: update verbiage to use heading instead of header
- color-contrast: mark more punctuations for review
- unicode: detect supplementary private use area
<div>is allowed to group content in
- td-headers-attr: mark as needs review if headers attr is empty
- td-has-headers: don’t fail for empty headers attribute
- th-has-data-cells: fail when data cell points to a different header
- has-lang: update message to indicate that xml:lang is not valid on HTML pages
- page-no-duplicate-contentinfo: do not fail when first element is inside landmark
Time to re-check your sites!
As usual, it's recommended to re-check your sites after the validation servers have been upgraded, to get the most up-to-date results. Remember that you can schedule your reports to run periodically, so you don't have to do that manually every time.